What are Aspect Medi-facials?
Ideal treatments for when a peel is not the best option or to support the peel’s outcome.
Indications for Aspect Medi-facials:
• Impaired Barrier
• New Client/Patient
• Preparing skins prior to having Microdermabrasion, Peeling, Needling, IPL/Laser Skin Rejuvenation treatments or Surgery
• A booster treatment in between Microdermabrasion, Peels, Needling or IPL/Laser Skin Rejuvenation (Allow 1 week in between treatments)
Types of Medi-facials offered at Third Avenue Beauty & Laser:
Little Beach Beauty Boost
A gentle nourishing and calming facial.
• New Clients/Patients that only want a consultation
• Clients/Patients that are time poor
• Extremely sensitised skins
• 1 week post peel as Microdermabrasion/Dermaplaning, Peeling, Needling, IPL or Laser Skin Rejuvenation or Surgery to assist with excess flaking
Medi Detox Facial
A deep cleansing detoxifying facial treatment for impure, clogged and congested skin types. An ideal deep cleansing treatment that may be administered in between Jungle Brew Peels.
• Open and closed comedones, papules and pustules
• Oily and congested
• New Clients/Patients in need of decongesting but are not ready for peeling
• Alternative treatment to peels to aid with extractions. Must allow at least 5 days post peel
Third Avenue Medi Facial
A deeply hydrating, relaxing antioxidant facial treatment for all skin types in need of a little TLC. An ideal skin conditioning treatment suitable as a peel substitute when a peel is not the best option or as a way of introducing a first time client/patient to active skin care.
• New Clients/Patients in need of intense hydration
• Dehydrated or Sensitive skins that are not ready for peeling